ABOUT LAMBERT AM
Lambert High School’s new morning program, Lambert AM, enters its first season in the fall of 2018. This student-anchored show includes news, interviews, exclusive reporting, club news, featured segments, sports by The Mix, and student digital shorts produced by Criteck Entertainment. The Friday program airs on the Lambert AM YouTube channel.
LAMBERT AM MISSION, VISION, AND VALUES
Encourage the free exchange of information, resources, culture, and wisdom to the Lambert community.
We approach our work with passion and commitment to collaboratively create reliable content that is professional, innovative, creative, and fun.
To be the high school morning show trailblazer, setting the new standard for excellence.
- We value the Lambert community entirely.
- We develop an educational track for students to learn broadcast journalism, film, multimedia, business management, production skills, administrative and related skills.
- We provide a common resource for news, sports, entertainment, local features, and commercial programming.
- We relentlessly inform and entertain to build on broad market opportunities.
- We do the right thing with precision, pace and passion.
- We have fun.
THE MORNING FEED
ALWAYS TAKING THE LEAD
MORE SPORTS, MORE OFTEN